HomeAll VideosCan You Clabber the Whey After Making Cheese? | Pantry Chat Podcast Short
Can You Clabber the Whey After Making Cheese? | Pantry Chat Podcast Short
November 8, 2023
We’re all busy and have a lot on our schedules, and sometimes we only have time for a quick podcast. Come listen to this podcast short as we answer your questions in a short amount of time.
Today’s question is whether or not you can clabber the whey after making cheese.
For more information and more great Homesteading Family content, visit the website here:
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our eleven children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here:
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us on our blog:
A few highlights you don’t want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Healthy Healing at Home – Learn how to confidently use herbal medicine in your home with this FREE 4 video workshop:
Your Best Loaf – A Free 4 video workshop teaching you how to make great bread at home, every time, regardless of the recipe you are using:
Meals on Your Shelf – Can along with me! Learn to can and put jars of a delicious meal on your pantry shelf with this FREE video series:
FREE PDF DOWNLOADS:
– Homesteading Family’s Favorite Holiday Recipes – Grab all of our family’s favorite holiday recipes.
– 5 Steps to a More Self-Sufficient Life – Simple steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist – A simple guide for healthy living:
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- An introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden. https://homesteadingfamily.com/PFYH_YT
– Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list – Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home. https://homesteadingfamily.com/CGHL_YT
– Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles – These easy casseroles are a life-saver for busy weeks!
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs – Grab your guide to preserving eggs with multiple methods.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden – Get an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden.
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A simple guide on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes – Easiest and fastest tomato preservation:
– Preserving Culinary Herbs – Downloadable, step-by-step directions to drying, freezing, and salting culinary herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard – Grab these easy instructions on how to render your own lard.
– Grandma Lynn’s Blueberry Buckle – A delicious dessert anytime of year:
Okay all righty here let's see RN Sanders on Homestead Dairy clobbered Milks asks can I clabber the leftover Way after I've made mozzarella ah Interesting question which is no no After you make the mozzarella you're Actually taking out the uh the proteins That would clabber in a clabbered milk So uh you just you're gonna lose that And unfortunately after you make Something like a mozzarella that the way You need to get it into the refrigerator Really quickly if you're going to use it For something now what you can do is you Can make a ricotta out of that right After you make your mozzarella as long As it's within three hours of finishing Your mozzarella you can turn around and Make a ricotta out of that way but you Wouldn't want to clabber the way itself